Spidey 3
After the Angel game, the family and I went for it. We headed to the Century theater to check out the flick we had all been waiting for, Spider-man 3. I have to say that it didn't disappoint. My son and I were giggling like little schoolgirls as we made our way into our seats. Sometimes movies don't live up to the hype and anticipation, and I can't say that Spidey 3 totally did, but what a fun ride it was. The movie was busy with multiple plot points, and the introduction of so many characters. Director Sam Raimi did a good job of piecing it all together, interjecting the action sequences with heart-felt moments between our beloved characters. I will say that it was not as strong as Part 2, but again, very fun. We are gonna have another run at this movie next week in IMAX.
Growing up, I don't recall being a huge fan of the Marvel universe. Only since my son had becoming annoyingly-obsessed with Spider-man, did I become equally obsessed with everything Marvel. The artwork is amazing, the story-lines are polarizing and basically, I am now a 33 year-old, fan boy!

1 comment:
ha ha daddy, very funny. I'm a buck-toothed bunny!
Post a Comment