Oct 7, 2007

Angels go quietly into the night...

I now have a new enemy to focus all of my angst on, The Boston Red Sucks! As an Angel fan, we were hoping to face the Yankees in the ALDS, but it was not meant to be. We own the Yankees, the Yankees own the Red Sucks, but the Red Sucks have the Angels number! Such as it is in the wacky baseball universe...
The fact that we scored in only two innings of three games, really is a punch in the gut. Game 1 was understandable because Beckett was on fire, but I don't understand the rest of this ugly Angel skid...
The only comfort I take from this experience is when I look out my window and see the swaying palms, blowing in the Santa Ana wind, I thank god I live in So Cal and not in Chowda-ville.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: