Oct 28, 2007

Busy weekend

More so than usual. Let's see...

-Work (IBM)
-St. Justin Carnival
-KIIS FM Homecoming Concert w/Gwen Stefani
-More St. Justin Carnival
-Lakers Fiesta in OC
-More St. Justin Carnival (whew...I'm beat...)

Some highlights included: Gwen, of course. Taylah got a nasty blister on her hand from the giant slide (I may post the vidclip of me popping it). Also Ethan went on "The Zipper" not once, but twice! That little dude is bravery defined. He was barely tall enough, and he had a blast. I smell funny because I was cooking behind the grill all day cooking for the carnival masses. Taylah and Tisha made more free throws than me at the Laker Fiesta. We met some of the Laker girls. We saw Sacha, Bynum, Chris Mihm, and Turiaf. We ate funnel cake, and I slipped and fell on a piss-puddle my dog left in the kitchen! grrr...that last one was more a lowlight than a highlight.
Of course there will be pictures posted soon...


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: