Mar 17, 2010

311 Day 2010 in Las Vegas


I've always wanted to see my favorite band at a 311 day event. As soon as I found out that 2010 was gonna take place in Las Vegas, I knew I had to be there. It was really cool hangin out with 311 fans from all over the world. The show was awesome (with the exception of an echo that was present behind the stage) and the set list was cool as they did an awesome mashup of some classics and put on a great display of lasers and video to go with the fun songs off of the Uplifter album.
If 311 day 2012 is hosted outdoors or in a more acoustically favorable venue, I will be there no matter what city!

The video below is concert footage from 311 day and is dubbed with one of my favorite songs from the new album Uplifter


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: