MCU
I never thought at age 40, I would geek out on Marvel comics or the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). The Marvel films that began with 'IronMan" back in 2008, set the tone for how comic book based movies should be made. Base the story somewhat in reality, and explain away supernatural-like events in science. Thor was a great example of how that was pulled off. I was skeptical about Marvel being purchased by Disney, but it seems like they have left the talented people in charge and hopefully will continue to put out smart, well-balanced and entertaining movies. I can't wait to see the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. It looks like it could be the best movie yet, with Joss Whedon directing. I'm trying to not get overly hyped about it, but my son is just as enthusiastic and won't allow me to keep my cool. #GeeksForever


No comments:
Post a Comment